No one has the time to count calories, maintain a regular gym schedule, or memorize the nutritional values of each and every piece of fruit and vegetable we eat. Additionally, we have no time to remember and follow 25 steps to lose weight. If that is your situation, read this article as E-Medz Solution explains 3 simple steps to lose weight without any diet or exercise. You don’t even have to change your lifestyle drastically. All you have to do is follow these steps, and you can lose weight while eating what you want.
1. Drink Water
Water is life. It’s not even a hassle to drink some water every hour. Water is an awesome cleanser. It’s a universal solvent, and it helps the body in many ways:
- While it passes through your digestive tract, it’ll dissolve some fat and expel with urine. It’s not a lot, but if you drink some water constantly every hour, you will expel a significant amount of fat every day. Many will argue that water and oil (Fat) don’t mix. Yet, how do you clean and oily dish in the kitchen? Just use some hot water and see the fat melt away.
This also brings us to another point. Many think that drinking warm water will help them lose weight- not true either. If you want to lose weight, you should drink ice-cold water. Why? First of all, our body has a core temperature that it maintains. Whether you drink warm or cold water, it doesn’t matter. Once in, our body will adjust its temperature to match that of our core temperature, so you don’t really have to drink warm water. However, if you drink really cold water, your core temperature will drop and your body will exert energy (work hard) to raise the temperature of the water. That means it’ll burn additional calories.
- An increase of water in the blood thins the blood making it easier to flow. Good blood flow allows our heart to pump it easily around the body. A good and efficient blood flow means more oxygen saturation. And what does oxygen do? It burns. Therefore, drinking a good amount of water will literally help you burn more calories and in turn help you lose weight.
- Water makes you feel full. If you have a good amount of water before lunch or dinner, you won’t feel much hungry and as a result, you will naturally eat less.
- And finally, water detoxifies. Whenerver there is toxin in the body, it has a mechanism to netralize the toxin. Our body gathers the toxin in a certal area and cover it with fat so that it can’t harm the other body parts. Remove the toxin and our body doesn’t have to cover it with fat. Your fat would just melt away.
In short, drink ice-cold water every hour that you are awake, and you will lose weight naturally.
2. Relax and Sleep Well
Yes, it seems counterproductive. Yet, even if you work out hard at the gym, your instructor will tell you the same thing. If you don’t sleep well, your workout won’t have any effect. Why is that? It has something to do with our brain.
Our body has an amazing self-defense mechanism. It conserves energy when it’s stressed. On the other hand, when happy and relaxed, our body tends to not hold back. It releases energy so that you can enjoy stuff. Good sleep and relaxation are therefore vital to losing weight naturally. You will see its practical application in people. Those who are generally happy and laughs a lot seem to not gain much weight.
So stay relaxed. You can even add a simple breathing exercise to your water drinking regimen. After you have drunk your water, take three deep breaths and exhale as much as you can. It’ll increase your oxygen saturation and put your body into a relaxed state in an instant.
As part of your relaxation process, sleep well. Give yourself that break you need. You deserve it. Sleeping well also refreshes the body and you wake up in the morning full of energy. Yes, you can go running and walking if you like. That’s just an added bonus.
3. Add a Weight Loss Supplement
We are busy. As I mentioned before, we don’t really have the time to count calories in everything we eat. And if you are an average working adult, you may also have to eat lunch at the cafeteria where you have no control over how the food is prepared. So, some toxins and fat content will enter your body whether you like it or not. The solution is to add a good and cleansing supplement to your everyday routine.
Now, I know that there are tons of weight loss supplements out there. The internet is flooded by them. So much so that many of us don’t know whether they are real or whether they work. To solve that, we’ll talk about one FDA-approved supplement that stood the test of time.
FDA approved it in 1959. It has been 60 years and Phentermine is still the dominating weight loss pill in the market. It’s known by other names such as Adipex-P and K25. Originally, designed to treat obesity and heart conditions due to high cholesterol, Phentermine is the most ideal weight loss pill. It has three major functions that melt away the excess fat from your body.
Note: There are lots of rumors surrounding this drug, so we recommend reading our Phentermine FAQ. You’ll find the truth about this medication and all the answers you are looking for.
1. It’s a mild stimulant
That means that it helps release energy in the body. You can take it in the morning or before a workout (It’ll help you work out harder). Even if you don’t have the time to work out, Phentermine will continue to release energy for at least 4 hours after taking it. An average adult, therefore, can take 2 tablets a day- one in the morning and one before lunch. Never take it at night, as the excess energy will interrupt your sleep.
2. It releases Dopamine
Dopamine is a very interesting hormone. It’s also known as the reward hormone. Dopamine is released after sex or if you have any other satisfactory event in life. It gives you a feeling of calm, cool, and satisfaction. Dopamine helps in two major ways:
- If you feel satisfied, you don’t really feel the need to eat much. You won’t even feel the need for other unhealthy things such as sugar, coffee, cigarettes, and alcohol. All of these are Dopamine related so if it’s released naturally, the needs subside.
- Second, it relaxes the body. It’s the same feeling after sex that means you feel relaxed and as I mentioned earlier, relaxation is important. It counteracts the stimulant as any stimulant can put your body in a stressed condition. So in summary, even though you are stimulated, you don’t feel stressed. The combination of the two is a massive release of energy while your appetite is suppressed. That’s why Phentermine is still the best weight loss supplement after 6 decades.
3. It Releases Serotonin
Serotonin is responsible for our digestive tract. Serotonin is usually released when we have enough food in our belly. That’s why we feel full. Without it, we’d eat ourselves to death. The release of Serotonin suppresses appetite so you don’t feel hungry. After taking Phentermine, you won’t have the urge to take untimely snacks. Together with Dopamine, you will stay satisfied just the way you are.
Serotonin also regulates bowel movements so you will have a clean one every morning. And you know how important that is to lose weight. Yet, it’s a naturally occurring hormone so you won’t shit yourself to death like some other weight loss supplement.
Therefore, Phentermine is a cocktail of perfect weight loss products that you can take without changing your lifestyle. Best of all, you can get it online. Read our article ‘buy Phentermine online‘ for more information on how to have it delivered safely to your doorstep.
There you have it. 3 simple steps to lose weight without diet or exercise. Pretty simple, huh? If you have questions and concerns, we’d love to know. Leave a comment and ask away. Have a healthy life.