No medication in the antidepressant category has ever had so many versatile uses as Valium. The generic name is Diazepam. Even on Google, 236,000 people search for this medication every month in the United States alone. What is it about this medication that makes it so interesting? The answer is, Diazepam can be useful for a lot of conditions. That’s why, users who trust it, look for it all the time. Yet, since it is a controlled substance, you cannot just walk up to the pharmacy and ask for it. Thanks to the wide use of the internet, people can actually buy Valium online without any prescription. Many international online pharmacies have pretty good quality Valium for sale. However, before you decide to buy Diazepam online, there are things to consider. We’ll take it from the top and explain what they are, what the side effects may be, and where to purchase it safely so that you do get scammed. You may also skip the whole reading and go to the pharmacy here.
Valium (Diazepam) Basics
Diazepam is under a class of drugs called Benzodiazepines. Benzos are commonly known to influence and increase the flow of a certain Neurotransmitter (Brain chemical) called GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). GABA happens to be one of the major Neurotransmitters that calms and relaxes the brain and the body. If you are very confused about this Neurotransmitter thing, please read our article “How Do Anti Anxiety Medications Work?“. You will have a great understanding on the functions of the Neurotransmitters.
In short, when GABA level increases in the body, you start to feel better and much more relaxed. GABA also influences two other brain chemicals to work together- Dopamine and Endorphin. Dopamine is a reward center hormone. It is released at a huge amount during and after sex. Therefore, you know it feels good. Endorphin is practically morphine. It is a muscle relaxant, a pain reliever, and a promoter of good sleep.
Additionally, Diazepam has the ability to increase the level of GABA flow. That makes it the ultimate relaxing medication and one of the best reasons to buy Valium online.
Due to its versatility, Valium can be used to treat a number of disorders:
- Anxiety Disorder: There are 6 types of Anxiety Disorders, and you can read about them all in our Anxiety FAQ article. Valium treats them all. GABA is a general inhibitor that relaxes the entire body.
- Panic Attacks: Panic attacks are the results of Anxiety Disorders and Diazepam is the solution. There is also a Ziazepam nasal spray that can be quickly administered when a person is having a panic attack.
- Seizures (With muscle spasm): These are violent episodes that can be caused by Severe Anxiety, panic, or epilepsy. Diazepam injection in liquid form can fix this issue almost instantly. If the patient realizes beforehand that there is going to be an episode, they can even take the Valium 10mg tablet and prevent the seizures.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is generally treated with sleeping pills. However, Valium can also help if the insomnia is caused by anxiety. It’s double-acting.
- Trauma and Shocks: Liquid Diazepam is used via injection or together with IV for patients with severe trauma or shock after a severe accident.
- Withdrawals: Interestingly enough, Valium can be used to treat withdrawals from alcohol, smoking, and other drug addictions. Every addiction is related to Dopamine, the reward hormone. A smoker only smokes because every time he/she has a cigarette, Dopamine is released. It is as if you are rewarding yourself with a smoke after a successful job. If you don’t smoke, you won’t be able to sleep because something is missing. Where is the reward for your hard work all day? Valium solves that problem. It releases the Dopamine you badly need. The same is true for other drugs and alcohol. Diazepam is the most used medication in rehabs. First, they start a patient with Valium 10mg and then reduce the dose to Valium 5mg, and finally, they use placebos to get rid of the addiction once and for all.
Valium Dosages and Forms
Before you decide to buy Valium online, it is good to know about your options. You can find Valium in various forms and dosages:
- Liquid: It is only used in hospitals intravenously for patients with trauma, shocks, and seizures. It is a 5mg/ml Diazepam solution.
- Diazepam Nasal Spray: A nice portable spray that patients can carry. This is ideal for epileptic patients, and those who have frequent panic attacks.
- Tablet forms: Diazepam 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg versions are available in tablet forms. As a matter of fact, if you are planning to buy Valium online, these are the versions you can choose from.
There are no Valium capsules. Most people want their antidepressants to be in IR (Instant Release). Capsules tend to be XR (Extended Release), which means that it would be slow acting.
Related: Anxiety FAQ
Why Buy Valium Online
The reason is simple. People buy Valium online for the same reason as anyone buys anything online. It’s a lot cheaper. Additionally, many international online pharmacies don’t require prescriptions and deliver to your home, so why not? There is the question of legalities in this matter, but it’s debatable. We have discussed it in detail on the Valium FAQ page. You can find the legal issues there.
Where to Buy Valium Online
One thing you have to be sure about is the reliability of the online pharmacy you are ordering Diazepam from. There are good ones and there are bad ones. You can easily spot them by the quality of their customer support. We have a list of the 5 Best Online Pharmacies 2021, and you can check them out if you are interested. They have quality Valium for sale and you won’t lose your money- guaranteed.
If you are living in the USA or UK, you should only buy Diazepam online if you can confirm that the pharmacy offers discreet packaging- That is, they remove the medications from their original packaging (blisters) and repack in unmarked vacuum-sealed zip locks. This way they avoid customs detections and even in customs hold the package, there is no label on the pack. Therefore, no one can tell what the medication is unless it is lab tested.
We’ll discuss the side effects in detail on the Valium FAQ. In the meantime, the following are some common side effects that you may experience when you start using Valium. They are generally mild and will go away in a few days until your body adjusts. If they become severe or very uncomfortable, please seek professional help. You may be allergic to Diazepam.
Common Side Effects:
- Blur Vision
- Dry mouth
Valium Addiction and Recovery
Although Diazepam has so many uses including withdrawals from other drugs and substances, Valium, itself, can be addictive. It is a Schedule IV drug (Low potential for addiction) according to the DEA. As mentioned earlier, it has something to do with the release of Dopamine. Although Valium may help you get rid of the other addiction, it may make you dependent. Always remember, you are seeking the Dopamine release, which makes you want it more.
The recovery process for Valium Addiction is relatively simple. We mentioned that you can reduce the dose and use placebos later. There are other things too. Valium or the substances are not the only ones that can release Dopamine. Rehab centers introduce many other activities that may give the patients a sense of achievement, which, in turn, triggers the release of Dopamine. Engaging in something you are passionate about can help immensely. Physical exercises, art, photography, acting, singing, cooking, baking, and even holding a BBQ party may substitute the need for the medication. You can also consult and doctor on this matter.
Before you order Diazepam online, consult a doctor and check if you are safe to take it. If you have a history of other diseases, especially heart-related issues, let your doctor know. Valium slows the heart rate.
If you have a history of substance abuse, you should also let your doctor know. You should also read our Valium FAQ to learn more about how Valium works in the body.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should really be cautious as Diazepam passes through breast milk and via the umbilical cord to the fetus.
If you are new to this, do not take Valium before driving or operating heavy machinery. After a week or so, when your body has adjusted to Diazepam, you can probably get on with your regular life.
If you have more question, please leave a message in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to reply.